Friday, April 12, 2013

Characteristics of Herpes Outbreaks-Painful-itchy-longlasting


WWW.THEUNDERGROUNDCURE.COM
WWW.THEUNDERGROUNDCURE.COM
WWW.THEUNDERGROUNDCURE.COM

Email: undergroundcure@gmail.com

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, AND SHARE! THANKS

"Disease is anaerobic. It cannot exist in an elevated oxygen environment"

Is Herpes "incurable"? Who is telling us that? What is their motivation in telling us that Herpes is "incurable"? To keep you on their medications that only treat your symptoms and NEVER cure Herpes! If you or someone you know has Herpes then you need to seek the answer to these questions!

Look at the facts: • Herpes is a intracelluar parasite that carries a virus. • When you kill the intracelluar parasite the virus stops! • MMS , (Chlorine Dioxide),has been recognized by the Amercian society of analytical Chemists as the #1 killer of pathogens, (Viruses, Bacterias, Cancers, parasites, fungi and molds), in the world! • The MMS formula has been used successfully as a FDA approved killer of pathogens in: 1. The 2001 Anthrax scare. 2. Eliminating Black mold after Hurricane Katrina. 3. Over 50 years in water treatment around the world. 4. Many hospitals in daily sanitation around the world. 5. Meat packing plants to kill viruses, bacterias and germs. 6. The U.S., chlorine dioxide technology spread to the canning industry to control salmonella and clostridium bacteria. 7. Dental applications, treating gum disease as well as toothpaste and mouth washes. 8. 1st world war to kill gangrene among the soldiers. • Recent discovery by a man named, Jim Humble in his book, "Breakthrough" explains and shows evidence of many people "Cured" of malaria, Aids, cancers, herpes, diabetes, lyme disease as well as many other diseases! • 4 of my 8 children cured of MRSA, (Staph). • The "big pharma" doesn't want this in the hands of informed, educated people! It will seriously cut into their billions of profits! • No known resistance by any pathogen! • Boosts the immune system. • Oxidizes heavy metals, (mercury, lead and aluminum) and eliminates them harmlessly out the body. • Only side affects are nausea and diarrhea due to rapid detoxification due to the "herxheimer reaction". This can easily be controlled by reducing doses until the body is detoxified. • 1,000's of people around the world are presently curing their diseases through the MMS formula. See testimonies here and throughout the internet.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee for HSV cure, the reason why most people are finding it difficult to cure HSV 1 or 2 is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatments which is not helpful to cure HSV and hasn't proved any sign of helping. Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily eradicate herpes forever. I never believed it until I was helped and cured of my 16 months genital herpes with natural herbal medicines from Dr OGU Patrick. Where other medical prescribed drugs and treatments failed, Natural herbs helped saved me from Genital herpes permanently and i am so grateful for this. You can also get help from this great and powerful herbs can also contact Dr OGU Patrick through via this email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com , Text or call him via : +1 719 629 0982

      Delete

  2. I have met someone on the herpes dating sites and it has been a while that we have been dating. It has become serious and we will be in a committed relationship. I am so very thankful for this site. And meaning well, I hope I am finished with it and have finally met my match!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Dating isn't every person’s cup of tea. Moreover, things tend to get a little complicated when you're having a sexually transmitted infection. Nevertheless, dating with an STD certainly isn't an impossible task. Std Singles aims to provide all the resources required to date.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to give a testimony on how I got cured from Herpes Virus, I'm Ellen Peters. Few months back I was having some symptoms . I went to see a doctor and many blood tests was done on me, later on I was told I had Herpes. My doctor told me that there's no cure for Herpes I felt bad, I went online searching for a possible cure for Herpes Virus, I saw a post of Dr. Oba a herbal doctor that's helping people get cured from HIV, HEPATITIS B, CANCER e.t.c. I contacted him and told him how I'm feeling he said his herbal medicine can cure me. He sent me the medicine via Courier Service and I received the medicine some days after he sent it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him. Before the completion of the medication the symptoms stopped. I went to the doctor and carried out another blood test, surprisingly I was Negative. I haven't had any symptoms anymore. Dr. Oba is great, and his herbal medicine has no side effects. You can reach him on dr.obaherbalhome@hotmail.com , dr.obaherbalhome1@gmail.com, website (drobaherbs.webs.com) call/whatsapp +2348151943640

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to give a testimony on how I got cured from Herpes Virus, I'm Ellen Peters. Few months back I was having some symptoms . I went to see a doctor and many blood tests was done on me, later on I was told I had Herpes. My doctor told me that there's no cure for Herpes I felt bad, I went online searching for a possible cure for Herpes Virus, I saw a post of Dr. Oba a herbal doctor that's helping people get cured from HIV, HEPATITIS B, CANCER e.t.c. I contacted him and told him how I'm feeling he said his herbal medicine can cure me. He sent me the medicine via Courier Service and I received the medicine some days after he sent it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him. Before the completion of the medication the symptoms stopped. I went to the doctor and carried out another blood test, surprisingly I was Negative. I haven't had any symptoms anymore. Dr. Oba is great, and his herbal medicine has no side effects. You can reach him on dr.obaherbalhome@hotmail.com , dr.obaherbalhome1@gmail.com, website (drobaherbs.webs.com) call/whatsapp +2348151943640

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank GOD for My Life, i am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr oso cured my HSV VIRUS,i have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since 3 years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain,until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet,then miraculously came across Dr oso the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his whatsApp number at +2348162084839 or email: drosohaberhome@gmail.com i explained everything to him and he prepared a cure, that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr OSO  that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via : drosohaberhome@gmail.com. or WHATSAPP +2348162084839  GOD BLESS YOU ALL? ..  
    here is the  DR OSO website. https://sites.google.com/view/drosohaberhome/His blog page https://drosohaberhome.blogspot.com
    you can also email me for more information about DR oso via jeneferalex123@gmail.com ALL THANK TO DR OSO .

    ReplyDelete